Introduction to Drycleaning Course
March 4 - March 8
Master the art and craft of running a drycleaning business at the world's most advanced school for owners and operators. From removing stains to designing your production plant to returning like-new garments to customers and all points in between, DLI's School of Drycleaning Technology will prepare you for an exciting career in a challenging industry.
Our combination of classroom and practical area allows students to master lessons in an optimal environment. Lectures are broken down into manageable chunks and applied soon afterward on the latest industry equipment to accelerate learning.
The Five day Introduction to Dry Cleaning Courses is geared toward individuals new to the industry or who have less than one year of experience. Course covers:
- Sorting loads for dry cleaning
- Cleaning silk, satin and other fabrics
- Operating a dry cleaning machine
- Removing coffee, Ink, grease and other stains from clothing
- Pressing pants, coats, skirts
- Using tensioning equipment to improve finishing quality
Kreussler is offering all DLI members a discount on DLI resident courses. Please check the blue envelope mailed to you when you joined or renewed your membership for the appropriate code.