Since 2014ís reorganization of DLIís Membership Plan structure, the Institute has steadily added new resources and services.
Since then your investment in DLI has not changed. However, inflation and a host of new projects at DLI require a slight adjustment. Effective April 1, dues will increase by $1.66 each month or $20 a year in all categories.What have we done for you lately?
Hereís a quick list of membership enhancements:
- 2015 - Stain Removal instructions smartphone app makes it easier for cleaners to find spotting solutions
- 2015 - Partnership with MarketWise Solutions brings secret shopping into member plants at special rates
- 2016 - Garment Analysis app reduces costs and vastly improves convenience and turnaround time for garments in DLIís International Textile Analysis Lab by allowing members to submit images instead of actual garments
- 2016 - Starchup partnership gives members 15% off service that provides the routes of tomorrow
- 2016 - After a survey indicated members wanted help with human resources, DLI responded by partnering with Seay Management Consultants to get DLI members an hour of free consultation and reduced rates
- 2016 - Launched a new online chat service to help members get answers as quickly as possible
- 2016 - DLI partnered with NIE Insurance to help members access professional, industry-specific insurance with a 6% discount in 33 U.S. states
- 2017 - Big surprises to come at Clean 2017 in Las Vegas. Stay tuned!
We hope youíll agree that DLI is making itself more valuable to your business everyday and that a $1.66 monthly increase is a bargain. Weíre grateful for the opportunity to serve your business and are excited about a our industryís bright future. Check out what DLI drycleaners are saying about their membership
. If you have any suggestions for how DLI can improve its service to you, please call our Membership Department at 800-638-2627, connect with our online chat at DLIonline.org
, or email Membership@DLIonline.org